Monday, January 08, 2007

Bronchitis!!!

I've not been at all well :( I caught Bronchitis so did my mum. Its where the lungs get inflamed and lots of symptoms like
* An expectorating and painful cough
* Dyspnea (Shortness of breath)
* Fatigue and Malaise (Basically exhaustion and tiredness)
* Weakness all over
* Mild fever
* Chest Pains
* Vibration in chest when breathing

So basically not very nice and the fact I have a cold too now isnt helping as it's making breathing even harder!!! I have got antibiotics, they do help but only for a short time and i can only have it 4 times a day. Sleeping is very hard as my throat is soar from coughing and everytime i lie down i cant breath properly so cough again!!! I'm so sick of it now :(
Matt has been brilliant though as he's stayed with me since Thursday looking after me :) Hes been so sweet, asking if theirs anything he can do, getting me drinks, making me food, if I've woken up coughing he's tried to help, hes been keeping me smiling and happy. Basically really helping me get through the pain.
I've not done much work because of it and I dont know if I will be up for more lectures today as im so wiped out and feeling a lot worse but we will see.

No comments: